Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    They voted to stay in the Common Market in the 1975 referendum, and since referendum results are binding for all eternity, a "no deal" brexit would be violating the Will of the People.
    Wow, you are being especially dumb as the European Community was not the EU. If it was still just the European Community of 1975 then people wouldn’t have voted to leave as that was not the anti-democratic abomination which is the current EU.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Doesn't matter, there's no take-backsies on referendum results

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	EHjWZZKWwAEPqqb.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	9384081

Click image for larger version

Name:	EHjWaHoXYAM7H7g.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	306.7 KB
ID:	9384082
        https://twitter.com/Casmilus/status/1186934261993148417
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The MS support office for EMEA is in Ireland. Brexit might delay the availability of patches......
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Doubtful and meaningless even if true. Time for no deal and leave.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• By now the Democratic Republic of Congo has become more improtant than the UK

Love to Congo

Comment

• And Northern Ireland will make a nice protestant minority to Ireland

Comment

• And of course Scotland will break free.

Comment

• And then what remains for Britain will realize they are better off kicking out the Welsh......
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• In 2130 I believe there will be organized tours to see the then british leader visitng brussels to ask for a brexit extention.
                      A strange annual ritual that noone would remember where it started

Comment

• Modern civilization will have collapsed and people won't have electricity

Comment

• That's great if you're into minimalism

Comment

• I fly on Election Day. Won’t look back. Cool guys don’t look at explosions.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I guess I wouldn't be so curious about this when they had put it out just normally:

No 10 blocks Russia EU referendum report until after election

Blah

Comment

• I read "blocks" as "blondes"

Comment

Working...
                                X