No announcement yet.

Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically all the images are still there, but the change to vB5 broke the reference to them. So vB violated Mobius. Though I changed the default avatar to the red eye teletubby ... not realizing just how evil I was for doing so. But totally would have still done it if I knew.

Comment

My bad.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
        Technically all the images are still there, but the change to vB5 broke the reference to them. So vB violated Mobius. Though I changed the default avatar to the red eye teletubby ... not realizing just how evil I was for doing so. But totally would have still done it if I knew.
        Ok my bad.

It's just that everyone said how much they hated that red-haired CIV woman I had as an avatar and some changed it for a laugh.

Maybe the default avatar should have been no avatar? Or an explanation of what happened?

Could you do me a favour and change it back to the red-haired woman please.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

It is funny because on the off topic topic page I see the red-haired woman as your avatar, but inside threads it's the default.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No deal is still the best deal!
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You ****ing idiot!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

It is certainly better than that slave's offer.

Comment

MOBIUS, your avatar is fixed. Get off your phone and use your computer!
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    No deal is still the best deal!

Brexit: No deal will mean 'lost jobs, lower wages and higher inflation' warns Bank of England governor Mark Carney

‘This would be a large negative shock to the economy – that means lost output, lost jobs, lower wages, higher inflation all things being equal,’ said the Bank governor
                    full: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a8642566.html

Blah

Comment

In the short term, yes, but I view that as the price which must be paid to be free of the EU's anti-democratic authoritarianism. The UK simply must be free to negotiate it's own free trade agreements outside of the protectionist statism of the EU. Anything less is a devil's bargain which must be rejected out of hand.

When they are successful in this others will follow; thus why the anti-democratic European Commission has been trying to sabotage them from the start. Just say no and walk.

Comment

The UK simply must be free to negotiate it's own free trade agreements outside of the protectionist statism of the EU.
                        In that field it makes no sense whatsoever to call the EU protectionist, as it reguarly does free trade deals. They go for the whole block though - that is precisely the point of being in a union, because it gives the EU as a whole a better positon when dealing with large units like China/India/whatever than the individual European countries - even bigger ones like Germany, France, UK - would ever have. Sure the UK might do their own now - after it threw everything away it had.
                        Blah

Comment

Are you stupid or a liar? The EU is exceptionally protectionist against nonmembers. This is the reason why the UK has spen 40 years trying to get them to be less protectionist.

Comment

Are you stupid or a liar? The EU is exceptionally protectionist against nonmembers. This is the reason why the UK has spen 40 years trying to get them to be less protectionist.
                            If you want to move into Serb territory I can't hinder you, but let's be clear here: repeated assertions like "the EU is X" don't make it so.

But then again it's no surprise that you have trouble building a credible case, and need to resort to your usual personal crap to make up for a lack of arguments, because any balanced assessment of the EU would show that your stuff isn't grounded in reality:

The EU is not the freest trader, but on many measures it is near the liberal end of the spectrum.

Blah

Comment

Who are you going to believe? You’re lyin’ eyes or what you KNOW to be true?

I KNOW that trade deals were not the primary driver of the Brexit yes vote.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

EU is TOO MUCH free trade. actually the dogma of neoliberalism is entrenched in the treaties and in the functioning of the commission. There are scaling back a bit (like for water for example) but to say that the EU is protectionist is to simply not have a clue

Comment

Working...
                                X