Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brexit divorce deal

I'm wondering who gets to keep the car, who the house, and what about the children?

Srsly, not much detail known yet. Might be a waste of time anyway given the thing is on shaky grounds until everyone agreed, which is by no means certain.

As for Euro drama, there's also Italy.

/cents
    Blah

I'm hoping everything ends in such a gridlocked cluster**** that May ends up going 'meh' and simply giving up on the whole thing and we stay in the EU by default.

The referendum was only supposed to be advisory. Due diligence has been done: Brexit is a **** idea! Just stop!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

It sounds horrible. Here is hoping Parliament puts the well being of the country first and refuses to back this abject surrender.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin's belly wiggles around when he walks. He tries to hide it but it depend what he is wearing.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
          I'm hoping everything ends in such a gridlocked cluster**** that May ends up going 'meh' and simply giving up on the whole thing and we stay in the EU by default.

The referendum was only supposed to be advisory. Due diligence has been done: Brexit is a **** idea! Just stop!

You really are Mobius? I honestly thought you were Sava.

Comment

MOBIUS is MOBIUS, and I AM MOBIUS is MOBIUS, but I AM I AM MOBIUS is Sava.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We also need MOBIUS I AM and AM I MOBIUS? me thinks.
              Blah

Comment

I am I AM NOT I AM MOBIUS.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Further proof that it is too easy to fool Oerdin!

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

The funniest thing is he'd even replied once before the penny finally dropped with a dull echoing 'clunk' in that big wide space between his ears...

Comment

MOBIUS, if you would stop using that ****ty app Tapatalk for one minute, you would see that your avatar on the regular website is that of the Teletubby. You need to fix it on the website, as Tapatalk is useless except for emergencies.

I will wait while you fix it.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Only Greece knows how to do real drama, it's inherent. Italy a bit too cause of proximity. Brits are amateurs they bang eacvhother on the head with sausages.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE
                          MOBIUS, if you would stop using that ****ty app Tapatalk for one minute, you would see that your avatar on the regular website is that of the Teletubby. You need to fix it on the website, as Tapatalk is useless except for emergencies.

I will wait while you fix it.
                          Thank you for your consideration.

Maybe I'll keep it to remind the ******** that changed it of their unreasonable invasion of privacy/violation of my account.

Or he can do the right thing and change it back?

Comment

Violation of your account?

Comment

He probably does not realize that there was a server crash and all our images were lost.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X