ID:	9365240

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Peace
      Blah

Comment

Unfortunately it didn't turn out to be the war to end all wars
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Don't worry, the next world war might be the last.

Comment

the world is ten times better with trump than one with spambot

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
              Don't worry, the next world war might be the last.
              Nah, there will be a WW IV, The Second Kindling Wars. Fought with sticks and stones between the Mole People, The Surface Mutants And the Crab People.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Comment

The proof that archers beat knights (at least if the latter are an undisciplined bunch of noobs)
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Re OP I'm wondering if spiky helmets should be re-introduced, to fill the role of tinfoil hats. I mean a solid helmet could be much more effective in blocking some rays. Plus ppl can always put steak on top, just in case they need a quick snack.
                    Blah

Comment

Pretty sure the Holocaust can be attributed to a lack of spiky helmets in Germany during WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        The proof that archers beat knights (at least if the latter are an undisciplined bunch of noobs)
                        Here is some nice archery, though not the way Hollywood has faked it.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Here is some nice archery, though not the way Hollywood has faked it.

3:05
                          Blah

Comment

Working...
                          X