sober thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sober thread

It dawned on me I always post drunk. that means very drunk, This is the sober thread. in which I'll post sober. Hallo, how are you. why is america nazi?

Me myself I'm doing well but I have a very severe headache. I just came back from abroad. It was very fun although it was work. I think I didn't eat well and also I didn't drink almost anything for two weeks. Suddendly I was a lot less tired and paranoid and everyone was commenting on my very nice skin and face. Then I broke down tomorrow and drunk one liter of beer. Then I slept late then I woke early worked hard and now I'm having a headache. I had to go to a cultural event but I didn't I'm baking a pizza and will eat a soda sugar beverage. This combination completely eliminates headaches and works best with paracetamol which is a mild anti-headache over the counter drug like aspirin.

Comment

Also I see that I make some mistakes in english but still, I'm great at it let's face it. it's boredom that makes me do these mistakes

Comment

Maybe getting a promotion at work. Recently became an uncle and held a baby for the first time. Still don't want kids. Dating apps suck.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You do know you can get them pre-made?

Dating apps suck.
          Keep trying.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Hallo, how are you. why is america nazi?
            As recently as 2016 I would have argued that we really weren't.

I keep being proved wrong.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Like now.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So if BE isn’t posting here we know he’s drunk?

Comment

It appears everyone is drunk but me.

Comment

I married a demon.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

These buds are yummy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        These buds are yummy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
                        No one likes you, drug addict.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I fried papusas and they still suck just like they suck when a Mexican makes them.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I bought a traditional cypriot cheese named haloumi to see whta the fuzz was about. haloumi this haloumi that. I ate it and it was blant. And I said wtf? this is the trademark cheese of cyprus and it is so bland? I mean what the hell. Turns out you have to grill it, Some of it is left I will grill it. But another day because today we went with the family and ate like oxes one million sea food thing next to the walls of themistocles, in piraeus.

Comment

Also I held two of my nephews, the black and the white as we call them (because one has dark hair and the other blond hair) they seemed pretty at ease. Simply not giving a freck. The white also droolled all over my shoulder. that's ok

Comment

Working...
                              X