Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reddit Hacked

https://www.reddit.com/r/announcemen...t_you_need_to/

Reason Im mentioning this now is that 3 months later they have notified me that I need to change my password to something difficult to remember and hard to type.

Also, if you use Aployton you should change your password to something short and easily guessed, as that is the only way you can assure loved ones, friends, employers, and law enforcement that the things you’ve posted here were really posted by a hacker trying to besmirch your good name.

I like my horrible password here. It is possibly the worst password ever.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

do tell.
      mine is as imaginative as my username.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Harhar
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

edit: wow, if you try to post your password it gets censored!

Comment

• Aeson
            Aeson commented
            Editing a comment

Go phish

I don't post at reddit but I do read it from time to time. Mostly the HOI4 forum.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
          X