Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Bowers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Those Muslim terrorists are a pain in the ass...
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

And he surely came als illegal immigrant from Mexico ... those are bad hombres
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Their are good people on both sides... Crooked Hillary... Fake news...
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
        Broken_Erika commented
        Editing a comment
        Her Emails! BAAAAAAANNNNGHAAAAAAAAAAZHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Dey took our jerbs!!
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

he survived the gun battle

Comment

yeah i'm not going to play dumb forum games about the mass murder of jews
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

But you're happy to over the mass murder of Muslims?

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

**** off
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Is it me, or is everyone in the US behaving more and more like Trump?

I take it that's a 'yes' then?

Comment

you can take it however you like. just make sure you **** off in the process.

Comment

Racist whites are getting angsty about their now inevitable loss of dominance.

Comment

This thread is bad even by Sava's low standards.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I always thought I AM MOBIUS really IS the original Mobius. Sava has a DL as well as MWHC. But I remember when MOBIUS was given that Miriam avatar.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'll make a DL called I AM AAHZ, and then your reputation will be ruined.

Comment

On Forumwarz I had 3 people make different DL's of me. It only strengthened my reputation, no matter how they tried to parody my sillyness.

The best part of that was when 2 of them got into a flamewar with eachother in the chat room, both acting like me. I was dying.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                            X