Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plato and tennesee williams

this question really burns in my mind

the cave and the lady of the larkspur lotion. anyone who doesn't see the similarities or the eternal question is blind

Comment

or when alexander the great stood before diogenes and the latter said: step aside you're blocking my sun.

Comment

living in reality or living in a fantasy. williams was a drunk but akin to human suffering. my ancestors were clinically cruel in pursuing only the truth, the real, the bright

Comment

Ok maybe the answer lies on the origin of the illusion. In the cave it was external and its purpose was to fool and subdue, and kept captive. In williams play it's internal and used to survive

Comment

again my ancestors are superior and devoided of compassion. Because source is subsective and doesn't change the orthological oibjective of the decay of the nature of the illussion. Tennessee would scream : but the illussion is what keeps them alive, it is life and then my ancestors would slaughter him, with a simple" such existence is not worth living

Comment

because it is fake

Comment

Tennessee would put forth the cold steel hand of necessity and claim it doesn't matter what runs on an argumentative scale, neccesity dictates and that's it. But truth is that when an argument is defeated it's existence on spite alone is shortlived

Comment

"Suppose that I live in this world of pitiful fiction!" (pardon me but ****, this phrase translated to greek gains 10 times its weight)

Comment

pitiful... that's like mercyfull.. there is a sense of forgiveness of tolerance. Ευσπλαχνική. Of good/benevolent GUTS. Of good benevolent body. Tolerance in english is translated to acceptance in greek. There is no tissue tag. Anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X