Instapot vs Ninja Foodi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instapot vs Ninja Foodi.

I am thinking about buying one of these all in one cooking devices and wanted to see if anyone here has any experience or recommendations about the pros and cons of the various models. It seems the instapot has the largest following but I kind of like how the Ninja Foodi does everything the instapot does plus has the built in air frier. Does anyone want to share their thoughts?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Haven't the foggiest what a Ninja Foodi is, but we've had an Instant Pot for years and no complaints. Get the stainless steel liner--I don't know if they have a teflon version, but avoid if so--and have fun with fire-and-forget rice, curry, stew, and whatever else you can cook in a big pot.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The Ninja Foodi is basically a competitor for the Instapot (which was the original multi function cooking device) and it is pretty much the way except it adds an air frier. I do like how the instapot has presets where as the Ninja Foodi doesn't have that feature.

You had a good idea about buying a second stainless steel pot.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Instant Pot, not Instapot, unless you're referring to a similarly-named competitor I haven't heard of.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

neither. try not to fry things. it's very unhealthy

Comment

oih. unless it's not a frying pot but a regular pressure pot. Don't like them either even though they can shorten the cooking by a considerable time.

Comment

Classic Oerdin-Thrade

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

duh. (love to bebro )

Comment

oh that went to the kung fu thread hahahaha oh well. it was uncalled for anyway. or as we say "it went ahead of the trenches"

Comment

Working...
                  X