Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I am a worker you stupid hateful commie. Don't you **** with America.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Gotta get a good laugh out of that avatar. You're just sticking with that avatar, aren't you?
    Seems to have struck a nerve. Hiding something, kidiot?

And are you laughing at yourself?

Yes. I was born gay. And I'm opened my eyes in recent years to the struggle of the workers because of extremist capitalists like you. You will be in the dustbin of history.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Gotta get a good laugh out of that avatar. You're just sticking with that avatar, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Are you going to throw people out of helicopters?
    I leave that to right wing psychos like you. Are you going to run me over with your car? Happened in Virginia.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Narcissist much?
    Hahhahhaha coming from the woman hater who got his ass handed to him in a divorce... That's rich.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You were never ignoring me and you are completely full of ****. Doesn't surprise me. You can't help yourself. I'm sorry but I'm not into you.
    Narcissist much?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Political compass asks questions that were relevant a decade ago. They have not been caught up with the times. Plus they put more weight on certain questions.

I am in touch with reality, the people and the workers. This right wing garbage will come to a halt in the next couple of years and it won't be pretty.
    Are you going to throw people out of helicopters?

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Political compass asks questions that were relevant a decade ago. They have not been caught up with the times. Plus they put more weight on certain questions.

I am in touch with reality, the people and the workers. This right wing garbage will come to a halt in the next couple of years and it won't be pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Beliefs are interesting when confronted with reality.

Name a site you'd prefer. I have no particular attachment to the Compass just that it does a reasonably good job.
    It is outdated and has a strong right wing bias. Get something better please.

And confronted with reality? Lol... Coming from you that's ironic. You are out of touch with reality and the workers.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

I guess you can't understand how a person can ignore someone one day and not ignore them the next.
    You were never ignoring me and you are completely full of ****. Doesn't surprise me. You can't help yourself. I'm sorry but I'm not into you.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Oh yeah, the person who thinks the US was founded on white supremacy.
    I thought you were ignoring me? Oh that's right another long list of your lies. And your ignorance of history is noted.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    How about a site that doesn't have such a huge right wing bias? Political compass is not credible and hasn't been touched in years. I'm closer to the center than either of you clowns.
    Beliefs are interesting when confronted with reality.

Name a site you'd prefer. I have no particular attachment to the Compass just that it does a reasonably good job.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

I thought I was being ignored?

You are not even a good liar. A ****ty one like orange thumb.
    I guess you can't understand how a person can ignore someone one day and not ignore them the next.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

How about a site that doesn't have such a huge right wing bias? Political compass is not credible and hasn't been touched in years. I'm closer to the center than either of you clowns.

Liar liar pants on fire, kidiot.
    Oh yeah, the person who thinks the US was founded on white supremacy.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Just like we all remember how much you hated women after your marriage ended.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X