msn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msn

20 things men are tired of hearing from women. or, microsft's attempts to look cool let's hear it https://www.msn.com/el-gr/lifestyle/...ignout#image=1

1. do i look fat to you. no. never. she knows she doesn't look fat. and if ever there is a hint she hits the gym so hard, it's obliterated. and again she knows.

Comment

2. you wriote pretty good. for a man. no, never. what century is america stuck in? or wherever it is micrtosft is based these days

Comment

3. "talk to me" very seldomdly used. once every 5 years?

Comment

4. "to whom are you talking to?"" NEVER used. if she wants to know, she has fat more subtle ways of going about it. damn. cave men at msn

Comment

5. "don't throw your things here and there". *sigh* I'm far more tidy than she is

Comment

6"you're going out with your friends again?" she encvourages me to go out with friends more

Comment

7. "I'm not interested". she says "that's SOOO interesting" when talking about scifi or science stuff (ironically)

Comment

8. "I'llo be ready in two minutes". Yeah. she never is

Comment

9."you should dress more lie". no she always says I have great fashion sense. althoiugh she does paint details with a thin brush here and there. often

Comment

10"everyone knows you're so.." huh? never heard it

Comment

11" you remind me of my ex" never used either

Comment

12 "you don';t understnad me" never heard it. but I KNOW it when it happens...

Comment

13" that 's enough, you ate too much" never used. now... I could have used a bit more encouragement when losing that couple of kilos. anyway

Comment

14 "should we buy subscrition in a gym" we already have

Comment

Working...
                              X