Post here if you are Nazi Germany/and/or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you are Nazi Germany/and/or not

I think the noble effort to make the term "nazi" completely meangingless by throwing it around for everyone and everything on the intarwubb needs all of our support! Who wouldn't want to banalize Nazi-Germany like this?

This is the great struggle of our time, so take a stand! We need to use the N-word ad nauseum for stuff!

You can't be silent on this one, because your children will ask in a few decades where you have been in this heroic effort!

Blah

I'm a Nazi-Nazi and think "Nazi" should only be used in regards to actual Nazis, not to other kind of "Nazis".

Comment

Some of the people who have been called Nazi are good people.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Okay, I'm going to compile a list of nouns and then, whenever necessary, randomly select one and insert it into the sentence, "< noun > are the real Nazis."
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Mimes are the real Nazis.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sisters are the real Nazis.

Comment

Corks are the real Nazis.

Comment

Breakfast-only menus are Nazi
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I am german, therefore I am Nazi ... as I am on the political left, accordingto Kid, I am also a Nazi, therefore I must be a double Nazi
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Also here a pic of a Hitler-Cat

La page que vous recherchez n’a pas été trouvée ou n'existe pas

All bow before its presence
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I enjoy playing Nazi Germany in Heart of Iron 4. In war games it is fun to play the country who is invading and conquering everyone.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

dinner manaing to buthcer the epicenter word of the thread

Comment

*managing *butcher

Comment

he edited it now. but let the record show: he typed "naxi" (which brings to mind silk scarves of 1001 arabian nights)

Comment

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X