US is Nazi Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    ... How ome you came poppong up like a french buttplug on a protestand sex show?...
    What`s the difference to american buttplugs popping up on a catholic sex show?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

there's a huge difference and it derivs from the separation of church and stae. You are a former protestand? are you not? sorry but sex wise you're lacking. not to the catholics (god forbid )

Comment

anyway. that's npot the pont/ the point is tha dannubis should stay still and eat chocolate waffles and not busting our sensitive balls

Comment

debt free https://www.google.com/search?q=waff...w=1440&bih=786

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            there's a huge difference and it derivs from the separation of church and stae. You are a former protestand? are you not? sorry but sex wise you're lacking. not to the catholics (god forbid )
            Must be a difference in countries then ... in germany usually the protestants are more open in sexual matters, while the catholics are the more religious ones
            (although they don't necessarily differ with regards to their tendency to have sex before marriage or to use condoms or other contraceptives)

Which is also why in germany the regions inhabited by a large percentage of catholics (like Bavaria) usually are the more conservative/traditionalist ones
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It is like that , yes It's a french sauvinist thing. That they are prowl hungry in sex while protestands make love through a hole in their sheets. Anyway, I just found it amuzing, I don;t participate in this division. According to rick and morty "italians, greek and argentinians" are "sex pretadors" so it kind of suits me to go by that racist stereotype.

Comment

(not really. just shows what kind of whimps americans are)

Comment

flemish are very conservative. they are all about marriage family values, god almighty and paying debts and eating waffles

Comment

The probvlem is that dannubis IS NOT EATING HIS WAFFLEand that makes me very sad

Comment

oops I also bought another ouzo and beer. I should write that down on my journal

Comment

Eating waffles sounds like some sort of sex act.

Comment

Only if whipped cream is involved

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X