paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paradox

I try to see things from an extreme left wing point of view. I really do. but i can;t becasue it;s retarded

like I went to listen to why "nations are bad". ah ah!!!! WRONG. the correc title should be "why all other nations are good and OURS is bad". b!tch really? get the frack out of here. And of course I'mn against exploitation and nationalism but also against stupidity. I mean marxist theory appears to have so many holes it should be made a stand up comedy or something

Comment

marxism in academic terms must be something like your illiterate uncle at the dinner table who barely managed to finish elementary school and now tris to speak "Sciency"

Comment

I mean. I get it you're stupid. You think you are something else but what you are is stupid. What you say is stupid, what you promote is full of disrepancies. You speak constantly in paradoxalities because youur theory sucks. It is fundamentaly wrong. That's ok. You're pleasanetly stupid and it's not against the law. Certaintly much more preferable that the othjer extreme. But stupid neverhteless

Comment

Now they don't call themselves Marxists. They call anyone that criticizes Marxism a Nazi. So watch out.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

ok
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Once you realize that Lord Acton was correct, it will all make sense.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I believe probably stood and fell with the USSR, stay away from that mess & leave rationalizations to the guilty

I wasn't paid for this message
                Last edited by Meticulous Man; September 20, 2018, 05:29.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                  Once you realize that Lord Acton was correct, it will all make sense.
                  You also do **** and then act like someone his stupid for telling people exactly what you are doing. Because it makes no sense to criticize people who criticize radical leftist scum unless you like radical leftist scum.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

OTOH...

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      I try to see things from an extreme left wing point of view. I really do. but i can;t becasue it;s retarded
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X