where to contact hexagonian and wesW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to contact hexagonian and wesW?

Hi not sure where to post this but where can I contact hexagonian, the creator of the cradle IV for call to power 2 and wesW(whitakers) midevil mod/s for call to power 1 or 2? I had sent a message to hexagonian on this website and to wesW who appears to be the administrator of this site as well as wesW's midevil mods website email contact and never herd back from them for over 3 or 4 months. I also contacted wesW on the civfanatics forum and no luck. I want to be able to play cradle 4 and/or medmods for call to power 1 and 2 but I am having problems getting it to work. I tried following the mods instructions to get them to be playable but did not get far and may have had a few errors along the way attempting to get these mods to be playable. the game regular game works fine, just cannot play the mods,

Not sure we like hexagonians here
    Blah

Comment

More seriously, I've never heard of either; this site is all but defunct these days. A lot of people are still members "on the books" but haven't been by in a decade or more. Sorry.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

me neither

Comment

Hexagonian posts as Skirnir at WPC these days...
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

people still poat at WPC?
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I was surprised to learn people still post here too. I thought it had just been a bad dream ...

Comment

Yea, I'm not even sure, although I have multiple versions of Cradle right now and I'm working on getting a repository for the mods going (that way they never ever go down, as certain mods have been known to do *cough* Age of Man */cough*.

Comment

Working...
                X