Diagonal in bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagonal in bed

I find myself quite often waking up inda morning in a diagonal position onda bed?!

That hardly ever happened inda past (like a year back or so), so I'm wondering what could cause this horror?

My working theory is that it is a secret government test for military nanobots, which enter my home in the thousands at night to move me back and forth, then leave again!

Any alternative explanations?

Blah

You had a hot night full of lovemaking with a succubus during your sleep.

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You didn't move, everything else did.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Get a round bed, problem solved!

Comment

• Broken_Erika
          Broken_Erika commented
          Editing a comment
          Only if you also get a ring pillow.

If you sleep in a hammock you'll probably notice when it happens
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You messed with an inda, and now you're paying for it.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            what is an inda?

Maybe you are developing sleep apnea.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Hopefully not.
            Blah

Comment

This wouldn't be a problem if you just slept vertically, hanging upside-down from the ceiling like a normal person.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

i doubt it

Comment

Some graphical glitch, I guess. I got that too. Get stuck in walls or corpses still shaking uncontrollably. I haven't found any fix on the internet so far. Try reloading some old save.
                  Last edited by Dry; September 12, 2018, 09:51.
                  The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Not recommended ... he would lose the progress of the last weeks just for a simple non show stopping positioning glitch.
                    Maybe he finds some user made mod that fixes it

I heard the mod "Bed Restraints" might provide a workaround for the glitch, but you may need another user to apply it to you every night
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 12, 2018, 04:36.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Maybe I should try start sleeping in a diagonal pos, just in the opposite direction. Should be fine then in the morning
                      Blah

Comment

Or maybe you ate too much iron rich food. Check if you end up with your feet to the south and your head north.
                        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
                          Or maybe you ate too much iron rich food. Check if you end up with your feet to the south and your head north.
                          So next time we go on on expedition, we won't need a compass. Just drag BeBro along.

Comment

Working...
                          X