• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous author revealed

Why bother Jeff Sessions with this??!?! We already know the anonymous guy:

Blah

Yeah, from Occupy.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Bah, mine is the evildoer, you clearly have the wrong man! Witch hunt!
        Blah

Comment

This thread is fake news ... it’s pronounced anomynous!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	anon.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	9359608 Anonymouse
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              This thread is fake news ... it’s pronounced anomynous!
              Or maybe Fawkes news?
              Blah

Comment

fox donut the news

Comment

We know Trump is behind the mask, so what's the point? The whole thing blew up and blew over already.

J

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                    We know Trump is behind the mask, so what's the point? The whole thing blew up and blew over already.

J
                    Typical deplorable. Nothing blew up except Trumps approval ratings. More and more are saying upper 30s now. He's plunging.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Just remember that those deplorables used to vote Democrat.

J

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                        Just remember that those deplorables used to vote Democrat.

J
                        How many more votes did Trump get from Mitt Romney? Oh that's right don't answer that. Not much.

While most headlines focused on Hillary Clinton’s 2.8 million popular votes lead over Donald Trump, the results also debunked claims that had been circulating over the past few weeks.

​​​​​

Almost no democrats voted Trump. Stop it with that old line. Hillary still won the popular vote. What happened in 2016 was a different matter. Many didn't vote at all.

Many deplorables didn't vote Democrat. Not even a few. Maybe some of the much older ones voted for dixiecrats back in the 50s/60s... But they were lost causes.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• onejayhawk
                          onejayhawk commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Enough, which is why you are trying to overturn an election rather than gloating about one.

J

• Giancarlo
                          Giancarlo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not "trying to overturn" an illegitimate election that was illegally influenced by the Russians, which the Trump campaign illegally sought assistance from the Russians. And nice try replying as a comment so I don't see your reply. You're rather sad. You're completely dishonest.
                      Working...
                      X