I Have Achieved Beyond Human Explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Achieved Beyond Human Explanation

Studying even the few words and alphabet I know of The Holy Language has re-formatted my mind. I do not learn Hebrew for money or a college degree. I do it because I am on The Path. It has unlocked understanding, feelings, and emotion I did not know I was capable of. And with my training from Master Ba'al סער, I am able to handle this power with humility and grace. I am already farther on The Path than most venture without going insane, now I venture further. Nobody believed I could do it. Nobody wanted me to. I am hated beyond what words can explain by other humans because I handle with ease and smugness what they spend lifetimes struggling for. Others respect me with reverence and/or fear. I also do not debate people or argue my points to convince anybody. Crucify and kill me if you must. I'm ready... How do I handle this?

אני הולך לגן של רוגע
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

I love it. Happens every time I post anything. It is called The AAHZ-Effectâ„¢ for those out of the loop this past decade. I make a thread with like 10 regulars online. 30 minutes later absolutely no forum activity or new views in my thread. I have the last post. Threads that were active and hopping suddenly cease. I Check the list, only 2 regulars online and one of them is Proteus who has not logged out since like 2004. Some AAHZ-Effectsâ„¢ have lasted over 12 hours. ZEE posts and the entire forum not only does not read what I posted, they straight up RUN from the board.

Beelzebub will not get you if my words enter your mind, I promise. I think...

מֵת לְהַשְׁקִיט

Order of the Fly

Comment

Oh no AAHZ just posted in another thread lets all log off for 3 hours now like a bunch of pvssies.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

It was nappy time. Caffeine no longer works like it used to....
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I know the feeling.

Also I bought The Tanakh (Hebrew/English) today. Reading even a small portion (of Kings) has helped me unlock more of the structure of The Language.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
          X