• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misfire

this is for lorizael https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOH08ciHsHE

I meant this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNYMHBYmbRQ

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      1. Is this a satire of every PUA douchebag?

2. Oh, no, it's an extended underwear commercial.

3. In his 6-step plan for becoming a "bad boy," step 7 is "be your own unique bad boy." The irony burns.

4. One of the steps, of course, is to not ask permission, to just take what you want. Last Friday, I went on date 3 with a lady from Bumble. At the end of the evening, we hugged, and as we pulled apart, I asked if I could kiss her. She said yes. We did so, it was great, and we're gonna take a stroll through a local park tomorrow where I'm almost certainly going to kiss her again. I am really glad I asked for permission rather than diving in and hoping for the best. In past relationships, the situation was never such that I asked for permission, and that's always kinda bothered me. I'm glad I made a point of doing so this time. Sure, maybe there's passion in me taking charge or whatever, but I'd much rather the feeling of intimacy you get from moving forward knowingly and enthusiastically.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Good luck. That story reminds me of all those dumb sitcoms that proclaimed that date 3 was the sex date.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks.

I'm not gonna argue that I know what I'm doing or anything. I've been single for 5 years and haven't gotten laid in 2. But there's just no way I can be me and also be some caricature of a player or some bull**** like that. And being me has somehow managed to net me 3 very successful romantic relationships, so it could be worse.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            3 very successful romantic relationships.
            Probably puts you in the top 10% so yeah, do what you're good at.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm not convinced in the slightest

Comment

i am so hurt and will definitely be changing my behavior to convince you

Comment

Longest men's lingerie commercial ever.

Comment

we are language (and style) constricted. of course he's a slimeball but we have to work within the framwork of reference. Neverhteless he did have some good points and if what one retains is the lingerie's commercial he will continue to ask permission to kiss girls. Fact (who the freck is spambot)

Comment

What exactly is wrong with asking people if you can kiss them

Comment

who the freck are you?

Comment

It's gribbler, iirc.

But anyway, had another nice night last night and things are going swimmingly.

Comment

oh. never liked that little frecker

Comment

Well **** you too!

Comment

Working...
                              X