No announcement yet.

Trump is the best president the US ever had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

democrats = hitler. republicans=hippe peace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cfv8nLCDHw

Comment

He's the best at.... eating KFC chicken wings and drinking diet-cola. There are some things the man is really good at.

He's also good at... uhh.... looking like he's going to pass gas when on stage, but holding it in. It takes pure talent to hold in a fart that large. Enough to burn a hole through pants.

The following picture is a famous one where he's trying to hold in a fart. If he didn't, everyone in the room would have to be transported to the emergency room (no ACA for them!).
      Attached Files
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I can sympathize about the fart part. I have been accused of violating the geneva war conventions when letting it rip. I also ate kfc chicken bucket today just to try it. no no no

Comment

Could you imagine Trump letting one rip? Even his most loyal followers may become democrats if that were to happen.

Seriously every time I see the man speak, I think he's severely constipated.

It's called BEANO.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Just google "drone strikes under Trump." Obama was bad. Trump is worse.
            Trump punished Assad for gassing his own people, and we beat ISIS. Obama just killed people so that radicals could take over.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              "Pissing off some people" is an interesting way to say "bombing people indiscriminately with almost no concern for civilian casualties."
              Blatant lie. Stupid too. Nobody believes it, not even Giancarlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                Which makes me thinking. Kid is no racist,. Dinner is. hitler was not persecuted because he shot himself. Democrats the likes of dinner have not. Should they be presecuted? \ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaoOu0nH8pU
                Don't call Dinner a racist. He gets all wet and bothered when you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

But he's against Turkey now. And predator drones only drop MAGA hats since he's in office.
                  And now of course Democrats love Turkey. Watch. You will see more, just like they love Cuba. Just like they loved the USSR and Nazi Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Blatant lie. Stupid too. Nobody believes it, not even Giancarlo.
                    I speak for myself, kidiot. And can you condense your replies? Four posts of your trash is enough.

By the way, republicans are closer to Turkey.

Flynn and son allegedly involved in supposed plan to take cleric Fethullah Gülen from US and deliver him to Erdoğan government in return for $15m

Remember this? I don't think this was swept under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

And now of course Democrats love Turkey. Watch. You will see more, just like they love Cuba. Just like they loved the USSR and Nazi Germany.
                      Of course not ... we are not like the trumpist Republicans who love Kim and Putin, just because Trump thinks he is best buddy with them

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Of course not ... we are not like the trumpist Republicans who love Kim and Putin, just because Trump thinks he is best buddy with them

Comment

Wow! You found a picture of the ex-secretary of state with a world leader!

Here is a picture of Stalin with George Marshall! This corruption goes back a long ways, baby!

Comment

Reagan with mujahedin fighters (sometimes inaccurate stated as taliban - while possible it is some did become the taliban later, the taliban didn't yet exist at 1983).

Since we are in the business of posting pictures.
                            Attached Files

Comment

And don't forget Richard Nixon meeting with that known Alien Sympathizer, Elvis Presley
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X