the non gay premium cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the non gay premium cream

I felt like my hands dried up and it was unpleasant. So I got a cream, a french cream? le petit marseilleise or something. But it was too greasy. Eventually it finished. I went shopping for a new cream and i saw "nivea FOR MEN". I said, what the freck is this? why would there be cream for men and a different one for women. Not only that, but the nivea for men was more expensive. Quite substantially from tyhe other creams. I think it's 100% the same as with regular cream, they just write "FOR MEN" because you're buying cream after all, they have to assure you you're not turning gay. And you pay the premium

It's a slippery slope once you start to apply lubrication!

Comment

Well, Bereta_Eder is greek so he might consider lubrication
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Meh
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I like cream, especially double cream cheeses, and there is nothing gay about it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You are Greek. Just rub some olive oil on it.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I can sense the excitement

Comment

Well, I am sure noone will prevent you from buying and using "Nivea for women" if it exists and is cheaper than "Nivea for men"
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It is a free market indeed. However the thing is that there is no designation "for women" when it comes to cream. It's just cream. (with the potential to turn you gay though, if you're a cheapskate)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    It is a free market indeed. However the thing is that there is no designation "for women" when it comes to cream. It's just cream. (with the potential to turn you gay though, if you're a cheapskate)
                    O.K., if it doesn't explictely say "for women" then, I guess, it also doesn't contain estrogen like phytohormones that may make your breasts grow if repeatedly applied at the right spots
                    But perhaps the "Nivea for men" cream contains androgen like phytohormones that makes women grow a beard if they apply it at the right spots
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

How did people survive before hand cream was invented?

Comment

they were not gay? who knows

Comment

They used the squeezed eyeball jelly of their defeated enemies!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Or you could just buy a cheaper hand cream like gold bond.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thknk the first option is cheaper but ok

Comment

Working...
                              X