Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will everybody be alive again at the end of the next Avengers movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will everybody be alive again at the end of the next Avengers movie?

Watched A3: Infinity Wars couple days ago.

It was really entertaining, even for me who wished they'd do less movies that are somehow from a "franchise" and some more with ppl that are not super heroes.

There must be - what, way more than a dozen Marvel movies out now, and I've seen only some. So I probably missed some linked story arc elements.

However, as you might know A3 ended with a cliffhanger, so it's more like the 1st part of something, and:

Spoiler:
    lotsa main guys died, which would mean the (meanwhile quite prominent) cast for those would not be available for other movies in their franchises. 50 % of the universe's population died too if I understood that correctly, but only few of them are featured in Marvel movies.

Will they pull some reality/dimension shift/time warp thingy or simlar to have everyone back alive and well as result of the next movie? That would kinda render the dramatic effect from the 1st part completely useless me thinks.

Blah

Of course they will. The idea of dramatic tension in the form of "will Disney kill off their most successful franchise?" is, really, laughable. Of course they won't really "kill" anyone. Oh, some actors will retire from their roles, but they'll just be rebooted.
    Last edited by JohnT; August 10, 2018, 14:10.

Comment

My guess is some Asgardians really got the boot.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Superhero Funeral
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Hopefully not. Of course I have never watched any Avengers movies and generally avoid super hero movies.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Captain Poly will be great I think... *runs*
            Blah

Comment

It will be like Gotham where they keep coming back from the dead no matter how they were killed.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Cross overs from alternate universes?
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I plan on still being alive.

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe the operative phrase was "alive again". Are you telling me you will die between now and the next movie?

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A friend of mine's dad died last week... should they avoid burying him just in case?

FWIW I found Avengers 3 way moar spectacular than the last SW movie.

Otoh Rogue One was cool (except the CGIed Leia), but I don't remember much of Avengers 2.

/cents/just sayin
                  Blah

Comment

Oh and I think Ironman is fake. I never saw him ironing in da movies.
                    Blah

Comment

I got bored with MCU some time ago; however, when I was little, I did read part of the Infinity Gauntlet storyline this'n is apparently based on. Virtually every Marvel hero rushes Thanos en masse to distract him so Adam Warlock and the Silver Surfer can swoop in and snatch the glove off his hand. They show up to find all those heroes slaughtered in creative ways and Thanos standing there looking bored, which sounds more interesting than just having them evaporate or whatever the hell happened in the movie. Anyway, various people trick each other into giving up the glove until Adam Warlock or somebody finally gets it, unwishes everything that just happened, then splits up the rocks on it so it can't happen again. Maybe that will happen in the movie too, IDK.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                      X