Worried >.<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried >.<

I am worried what's happening to me these past few days. I'm in the right mind to think now so i take this opportunity to ask for some help. I read along the way https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seed...igh-can-you-go this article that maybe CBD can help me. I am experiencing a behavior where i feel like i am alone but i am not. I'm stressing myself with no reason, i over think with small things, i feel like im too emotional everytime someone says something about me. I know i need a professional opinion about this but i just want to have an alternative solution and i read that CBD can help me. I am not sure if this thing works. So does anybody tried it? I need a help. Please..

Enlil has got you. He has whispered in your ear: "You cannot withstand the storm." And you submit in fear.

AAHZ tho? When He said that to me I told Master Ba'al Satan Enlil:

I AM THE STORM.

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Marijuana won't help you.

Only daily praying to Cthulhu will do so.

Please speak after me:
      Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Do this prayer twice a day and great Cthulhu may eventually help you ... or not ... depending on his mood
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Is this bot promoting Savas website?

Comment

AAHZ has decided to officially take over this thread. I will post whatever I want here for as long as I want. Consider this an Unofficial AAHZ-Thradeâ„¢

I have decided to learn Hebrew. I actually learned and mastered English before the 1st or 2nd grade and was doing nonsensical "projects" in school while the rest of the class was learning sentence structure. English was my best subject in school before I quit. Never even got a B. So, thing is, I WANT to learn. Religious reasons.

First thing I am learning is the alphabet and the MEANING behind the letters. The history of the letters. I am in no rush and I don't care if it takes me 5 years to form basic sentences. I don't want to just memorize words and ****. I want to take the entire language apart and put it back together again.

AAHZ WILL TALK TO ENKI IN HIS OWN TONGUE.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Sawapako View Post
            I am worried what's happening to me these past few days. I'm in the right mind to think now so i take this opportunity to ask for some help. I read along the way https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seed...igh-can-you-go this article that maybe CBD can help me. I am experiencing a behavior where i feel like i am alone but i am not. I'm stressing myself with no reason, i over think with small things, i feel like im too emotional everytime someone says something about me. I know i need a professional opinion about this but i just want to have an alternative solution and i read that CBD can help me. I am not sure if this thing works. So does anybody tried it? I need a help. Please..
            Alcohol.

Comment

I am glad nobody believes me. The passing fancy ranting of the local schizo.

Challenge accepted.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
              X