spread eagle lets go legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spread eagle lets go legal

I am getting tired of reading - no charges for officers in deadly shooting of latest killing (and the family is in uproar!). Just saw todays... on, yes, * com. it's a graphic site but if you want to see what really happerns this is where I go. I mean really. I want to see the cops cam. again today, why run. if all is good spread eagle. now the sister is online... he was murdered! he didn't deserve to die! I just watched the 90 second video.. that cop keeps up right behind him all the way. yes, that did surprise that young kid I bet! that cop is fast. he was told to get down. he had a gun. he ran..... a long time. he pointed it at cop. now he's dead. Yes, shot a lot.... but I mean come on.... spread eagle! now it's a race thing. I guess contact me if you want the link. seems it was edited out. Ming is all powerful still it seems

Rock, flag, and eagle!
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Todays announcement was the right one because when you point a gun at a cop you deserve to be shot. Yes, folks, it was a good shoot and I get tired if idiots threatening to riot even when it was the black criminal clearly in the wrong.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

is this to me
        WHAT
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Todays announcement was the right one because when you point a gun at a cop you deserve to be shot. Yes, folks, it was a good shoot and I get tired if idiots threatening to riot even when it was the black criminal clearly in the wrong.
          I just think of it as Darwinism in action.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

I just think of it as Darwinism in action.
            Yep ... I saw the video and have to say that in this case it was the fault of the black guy ... running away from officers and reaching for a clearly visible weapon is not a good idea.
            It is totally different from the case with the Pest Control Guy (Daniel Shaver, who was shot when lying on he ground and not being a danger), or the case of the black CD street vendor who also was shot while lying on the ground and not posing any danger
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wait, which case was he talking about? I thought it was the case released the day this thread was started where the crazy black guy firing shots in a neighborhood so locals call 911. Cops show up and he goes running off like a jackrabbit with a gun clearly visable and at one point grabs the gun from he waist, has it in his hand, and turns to point it at the cop when he gets shot by a single bullet by the cops.

That is what I called a good shoot. Firing rounds off in a neighborhood shows intent, evading arrest, then grabbing the gun and pointing it at a cop means you are threatening the officer's life. That the cop shot him dead with a single shot right after chasing the gun for a block and a half shows what a professional that police officer was (and probably a little lucky to boot).

Never the less there was the usual BLM claiming the cop should be fired, that "he should have shot him in the leg", and other such nonsense. If it comes down to shooting then you shoot to kill, period. These honorable men serving theor communities have to make split second decisions and if they make the wrong one someone dies, maybe themselves.

Are there bad shoots? Yeah, there are cases where cops panick, or make the wrong call, and in extremely rare cases even are criminals themselves but this one was a good shoot. No question.
              Last edited by Dinner; August 1, 2018, 21:51.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X