Kidicious Has One of the Greatest Minds of any Living Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidicious Has One of the Greatest Minds of any Living Human

Next to Donald Trump and John Schnatter, of course.

Kidicious is unbeatable in any debate. He is immune to your trolls and insults. Every statement he makes is pure fact. The only pity is that he does not share his genius and wisdom with others. I don't either, TBH. But to learn from Master Kidicious you have to read between the lines. Sort of like Charles Manson. His whole time being incarcerated people tried to interview Manson and pick his mind. He left them frustrated and empty handed. Or did he? He gave them the answer with the silly facial expressions and seemingly nonsensical comments. Geniuses communicate differently than the average nutslap human does.

We are truly honored to have a wondrous human being like Kidicious on this forum. And when he comes back he will PWN all of you with a fury and vengeance that none has seen in thousands of years of pain. Be ready.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

It might have been great at the beginning but now it is kind of rotten and diseased.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hopefully he disappeared with his tail between his legs for all the beatings he has taken
      These forums are a much nicer place with out his blind hate

Just sayin'
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, it's nice to have some civil discourse for once. Hopefully it will continue.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
          Next to Donald Trump and John Schnatter, of course.

Kidicious is unbeatable in any debate. He is immune to your trolls and insults. Every statement he makes is pure fact. The only pity is that he does not share his genius and wisdom with others. I don't either, TBH. But to learn from Master Kidicious you have to read between the lines. Sort of like Charles Manson. His whole time being incarcerated people tried to interview Manson and pick his mind. He left them frustrated and empty handed. Or did he? He gave them the answer with the silly facial expressions and seemingly nonsensical comments. Geniuses communicate differently than the average nutslap human does.

We are truly honored to have a wondrous human being like Kidicious on this forum. And when he comes back he will PWN all of you with a fury and vengeance that none has seen in thousands of years of pain. Be ready.
          I owe it all to telling the truth which comes out in the end. Liberals hope it never does. No one ever said that they are smart except themselves.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like a direct quote from Trump. However, I do appreciate your admission that what you call "truth" comes out of your ass.

You can't handle the truth. couldn't pass that one up.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The Truth that you cannot handle is;
            This thread needs Death Bunnies!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

There ain't room enough on this website for two Death Rabbits.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

...locked in his basement?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

AAHZ is sick of choking and gagging on nasty gasoline bourbon so I bought some Captain Morgan's 100 proof spiced rum. WOW what a difference! Same kick too as the Wild Turkey and it goes down much easier.

Needless to say I am blitzed right now.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

Goddamn this rum is some good ****. Barely feel it going down... creeps up. My goodness.

When it was time to take a shot of whiskey I was like "**** is nasty but at least it gets me ****ed up." This stuff smooth. Longer lasting. Different feel.

I approve of Captain Morgans. Same price too.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

I recorded all my conversations with Kid here at Poly and sent them to the Mueller investigation
                      Blah

Comment

There was no need for that. Kid was just repeating whatever he heard on Fox news.
                        Last edited by pchang; July 26, 2018, 03:08.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                        X