I have been sick for 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been sick for 3 days

Doped up on NyQuil and couldn't drink alcohol because of potential to do liver damage. Had to stay home from work today for risk of infecting colleges. Pure boredom and misery the hours slagging away. I have a strong immune system... if I get sick you better be very careful because it will kick your ass worse than it would me.

So still feel horrible/congested/fatigued but headache is gone and I put a good 15 hours between my last dose of NyQuil so I could not wait any more..

That shot I just took of Wild Turkey burned my body and mind like the Healing Fires of The Abyss. Like taking a drink from The River itself. Calmness and peace of mind that was eluding me for days. AHHHHHHHH
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Just took another shot along with a glass of purified water. MMMMMMMMFF

Like I am floating on air. Carried away to the 5th dimension...
    Order of the Fly

Comment

Why waste money on **** like NyQuil ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It clears up my congestion like nothing else I have ever taken. Only lasts for 5 hours tho.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Did you take the brown acid?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I am legitimately sick. I just could no go on any longer without a shot of whiskey. It was driving me insane.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

That is some serious alcoholism.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Still sick too. This is a strong ass cold.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Doped up on NyQuil and couldn't drink alcohol because of potential to do liver damage.
                  Doesn't NyQuil have booze in it?
                  This is also my go to when I'm sick.
                  Hope you get better/
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ditch the nyquil and start drinking kombucha daily. Nyquil is poison.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

So my coworker recommended me some Zicam and I told her I've never used it and heard it doesn't work. She said the Zinc in it DOES help and she uses it herself. So what the Hell I am suffering might as well try...

**** is the bomb! Cleared up my entire nose and throat in less than 30 minutes! Apparently the Zinc prevents the cold virus from spreading and also blocks the virus from lodging in the membranes. Side effects are not as bad as NyQuil, and you can take it all day long. Lasts 3 hours per dose. I am on day 5 now, we will see if it survives till day 6. AAHZ getting the upper hand!

And those little tablets are tasty too! I got the lemon-lime one.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Being sick in summer >>>

"AAHZ getting the upper hand!" >>>
                        Blah

Comment

I know, I read that rhinovirus does not usually hit in July. Bizarre.

OTOH I also read that after being sick your body is cleaned and your immune system is stronger. As I have not had any sickness for many years, this might have been a blessing in disguise.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

I usually use Buckley's tablets. They seem to work..
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Is AAHZ dead yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X