Trump Solo: A Trade Wars Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Solo: A Trade Wars Story

Will this be a summer box office hit or is it just an obvious attempt to grab attention away from the FIFA World Cup under the auspices of :HappyPutin: ???

Blah

Will Trudeau cry in front of the camera?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The USA need to retaliate for Canada burning down the WH in the war of 1812
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

54 40 or fight!

Comment

I think Chewbacca was always meant to symbolize Trump in SW. Not just because the haircut.

I also remember that scene in the 1st trilogy where he played that battle-chess thingie with R2D2, and C3PO had to hint to his collegue he should let Chewie win or else ...typical Trump bully style, threaten hard-working ppl or droids if stuff doesn't unfold like he wants to have it.
          Blah

Comment

He also possesses about the same range of active vocabulary as Trump
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

But he is far smarter than Trump
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                Probably smells better too...

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              I think Chewbacca was always meant to symbolize Trump in SW. Not just because the haircut.
              Trump has some freakish bald scars on the back of his head from botched plastic surgery he had done in the 1980's. I mean it, it is just disgusting. Look at these photographs of what it looks like when the wind blows his bad comb over out of the way.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X