Free Melania!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You don't get it, like Every time. Melania has done nothing to you. If you don't hate her stop joking about her being dead you liar.
    McCain did nothing to said WH aide, who joked that soon he would be dead anyway
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

melanoma is serious always wear face sunblock A greek company managed to make one that is like a film, compteltey you don't notice it, blasting the top french cosmetics out of the water sunscreen

Comment

What is the brand?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Active face sunscreen, a liquid cream with very high protection. Offers complete sun protection, hydration and anti-aging action.
          An active liqu...

Comment

this rather https://www.frezyderm.us/sun-care/ti...t-face-spf-50/

Comment

nope this: https://www.frezyderm.us/sun-care/fa...-face-spf-30-/

Comment

A ninja mask is SPF 1000!

Comment

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Last edited by Broken_Erika; June 10, 2018, 19:18.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Meh, Lania
                      Blah

Comment

Ded
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X