Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isreal

testing

So I was thinking Israel won the eurovision and the winner is a nationalist that said the next eurovision will be held in jerusalem. The SO said that in germany some frecked up people made lamps out of jews skin which made me think, Israel will always be right in whatever it will do Also news emerged that modern day nazis USA used poland and lithuania to torture people

Comment

Is this some sort of pun?
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey! Soon Israel, Saudi Arabia and, with Donald J Trump's guidance, North Korea will be America's only friends and trading partners. That Isreal !
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              Hey! Soon Israel, Saudi Arabia and, with Donald J Trump's guidance, North Korea will be America's only friends and trading partners. That Isreal !
              And Russia.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

And Russia.
                Russia most probably also will substitute the USA as preferred trading for the EU (they may have their problems with respecting the borders of neighboring countries, their society may be quite oppressive, but at least they respect trade treaties )
                No matter whether Trump actually colluded with Putin in order to get elected, one can surely say that Trump already has proven its worth for the russians
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Crap - I made a promise to my wife and best friend predicted the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest that I'd pay for them both to go. They picked Israel. Bugger
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH!
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I pop up from time to time, and damn, you've still not caught my postcount
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh, thanks for noticing! I think I'll beat myself up over that rather than having less romantic success than the person who grew so frustrated with dating that he gave up several times.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Man...but how could someone so gorgeous stay single forever?
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

They all come back!

Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              We are the herpes of the internet...

while apropos, i prefer to think of this place more as a storm drain than a raging herpes infection
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                            X