Yanny
    0%
    Laurel
    42.86%
    Banana
    57.14%

Launy
    Nope, Laurel
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I hear, "Eat the Rich".
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I hear "Human Eyeballs for Dinner; You can see what you're eating, and it can see you!"
        So i voted banana, 'cause there is no "Radioactive Monkey" choice......
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

This is dumb.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            This is dumb.
            Yeah, well. That's the Internet for you.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

There are ways I can kind of make myself hear yanny, but it's laurel by default.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The clip has been doctored ro something. When I played it yesterday, I heard Yanny all the time, today it's Laurel (rather Lorrrll)
                Blah

Comment

Were you listening on different devices? In different environments? Did you receive an ear transplant during the night?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Couldn't vote - there was no Yerry option
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      Were you listening on different devices? In different environments? Did you receive an ear transplant during the night?
                      No to 1 and 2. For now I consider 3 the most likely scenario
                      Blah

Comment

I heard Laurel, and only Laurel when I first heard this. Then I saw the above link in my newsfeed - if i move the cursor in the above link from "Yanny" to "Laurel" I can hear "Yanny" or "Laurel" clearly at all stages depending on what I focus on. Until that is, at the midpoint, where I can hear Yanny, but as soon as I hear Laurel I can't flip back to hearing "Yanny" again.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

ANd i prefer this test:

Comment

I hear "KILL ME".
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I heard "meatloaf". #Rorschach

Comment

Working...
                              X