Glaucoma and Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glaucoma and Marijuana

Have you guys ever tried using cannabis for medical purposes? I have been diagnosed with glaucoma for almost a year now and I've been searching any alternative medicine that can help me then i came across this article that says marijuana can be used to treat and prevent glaucoma. I've been planning to try this kind of strain here in http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/purple-chemdawg/ but i have no idea where to start or buy. Can you guys give me any tips or any ideas that can help me? Thank you!

I dont think pot prevents glaucoma... I was diagnosed as glaucoma 'suspect' a few years ago and my eye doc prescribed me timolol maleate eye drops to reduce ocular pressure. About a year into the treatment I got a persistent headache and have had it ever since. Every second of every day, just a headache. TYVM

But in addition to the headache my ocular pressure did drop and has stayed lower even though I quit using the drops 2-3 years ago. I think my doc misdiagnosed me, I dont think I have glaucoma. ****en quack. I cant sue for malpractice or the corporation making the drops.

I was told by another doc pot does reduce eye pressure but not that much and only temporarily, maybe 2-3 hours after getting high. You'd basically have to smoke it all day and the drops are more effective.

Comment

They'd have to isolate the chemicals that can treat glaucoma and put it in eye-drops, or something.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I think its the thc that has an effect on glaucoma and may not work in drops, but I'm just guessing now

Comment

Hypothetically the population of the netherlands then should have a lower percentage of people with Glaucoma, compare to other countries then
          (considering the legal availability of marijuana in the netherlands)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Weed is for a bunch of floofy-doof hippies and people trapped in "the game".

AAHZ takes whiskey-shots, boy. Hurt people type-****.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Whisky? Pfffffft! try some Jamaican Fire Water!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

That **** could clean a truck engine!
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Is this Sava's new website? Or a competitor trying to take over his PolyPot turf?

Comment

I think it might be spam. But maybe that's just content now?
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'd hit Mary-Juana /Ted Striker
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post

That **** could clean a truck engine!
                        Nah, that's for pussies, it's only 63% - if you want something strong, then it should be Stroh 80
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Nah, that's for pussies, it's only 63% - if you want something strong, then it should be Stroh 80
                          Just don't drink near an open flame.

Comment

Working...
                          X