Aeson, Please Fix This Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeson, Please Fix This Website

I have not even drunk my Bourbon that I will buy tomorrow (and forget the weak ****, I am all about Kentucky. If it is not Kentucky I trash that garbage,) this is a straight beer buzz...

This site is slow, half the buttons don't work properly like Broken Erika said in the Mod thread which you are too busy with your gardening and planting trees to notice, and I personally believe it is being being DOSSED or targeted by bots in some way.

I am the same AAHZ that went to a site occupied by members of 4Chan and Kingdom of Loathing (Forumwarz) and came out a Legend so I deserve a bit of situations and complications in this matter. I await your response. Plomp and DanQ knew the deal with me. I know you do too.

Thank you.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

I will water the servers and see if they grow, if that doesn't work ... there's always the hoe.

Comment

The latest post gets confused by "comments" I think.

Comment

Glad you know how to fix that.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Also out of all the servers you could have rented I know you picked the cheapest one possible. $25 a month stuff. I mean this is Geocities type-**** right here. Solver put more money into WePlayCiv servers than the garbage you picked to host Poly.

You should just make Apolyton part of your Facebook page or something. Be faster. Probably get more traffic too.

Just sayn'.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Site went screwy when trying to post again. Kept getting system errors. And blank pages. And timeouts. In the end it only took like 17 minutes to make a post. Lets's time this one. Post at 9:32pm, oh, yeah, now it works......ERROR LOADING POST when trying to save edit.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I'm also getting "error 500" whenever i try to edit any posts or make new ones. And it takes 4 attempts plus 3 refreshes to get any page to load. Most attempts just get 504 timeout errors...i'll just keep hitting post reply until either it posts or the server crashes altogether.
              And now it won't load any other pages on this site. All i'm getting are blank pages.
              Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 14, 2018, 21:50. Reason: because i can't get the site to make a new post
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

I wasn't going to post in this thread (not thrade, no stupid **** here) because I wanted Broken Erika to have the last post (and I guarantee my 'peepee' will never be in only once ) because people think I am like Serb and just spam my own threads with crap.

But I have to say this: I personally believe it is a good thing that our site owner is only online like 5 minutes out of the whole day and gives us the bare minimum to survive as a community. That **** builds character. I also guarantee you if I was ever in charge of another human being's life for whatever reason I would give them the same treatment that I received.

Wait... did you just shiver, boy?
                Order of the Fly

Comment

It seems to be working this morning. I'm guessing Aeson must have given it a few good whacks with the garden hoe.

Comment

What does
                    Originally posted by vBulletin
                    Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 10 column 15 of the JSON data
                    mean? I keep getting it when i try to post something.(after waiting around 2 mins for the site to do something)
                    Aeson, seriously. Call tech support!

Comment

Aeson IS the tech support. That's honestly the main reason we demand he not sell the site. We don't need another Plompus Erectus that has no capability or knowledge to handle anything.

Now I have a huge hangover after an all-nighter of Bourbon shots and KOTOR2 which I played over a decade ago and forgot everything so it's fun again. Glass of water and a pain killer. Night-night!

See you in 6!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

Not sure what was going on ... gremlins (or vB) making MySQL go crazy. Probably the FBI looking into Serb's collusion with Kidicious.

Comment

The server is actually $160/mo, with some other websites on it to share the cost since Apolyton earns about $15 so couldn't afford the $25 geocities crap on it's own.

Comment

Last night was the worst i've ever seen this site. Might want to look at the systems log or event viewer or whatever the site's equivalent is. Just to see what kind of errors it was spewing out, then just google those errors and find out if they mean anything, or if vBulletin is just being the usual crash-happy bugfest that it usually is.

Comment

If Aahz says there is a problem then there is a problem. Clearly Aeson should commit ritual seppuku as only that will wash away the shame of offending Aahz.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X