X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's online

I miss being able to see who's online.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

I am not online.

Comment

That cat looks like it is sitting on kitty litter while smoking.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't.

Click image for larger version

Name:	online.png
Views:	33
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	9345686
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm Never Online. I'm Oncircle.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            You've never seen "that cat" before and not just here?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Who's online? http://shamelesspile.blogspot.ca/201...seuss-how.html
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Oddly enough; The "Who's Online" Thingymajigymabobimificationizer shows around 845 users online, only about 100 less than CFC.....I wonder how many users are Robots?
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

I'm sure almost all. "There are 9 member(s) and 851 guest(s) online."
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

They usually only have on average 200-300 robots at any given time. I guess that makes Apolyton The Trendy Robot Hangout! ph333r our r0b0t army!

Comment

Checking in glad to see Poly regulars still about.....
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                        Checking in glad to see Poly regulars still about.....
                        And around 500 robots.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Yeah.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                            X