X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would last less than a week at CFC.

MODERATOR ACTION

ATTN AAHZ

THE WORSHIPING OF DEMONS IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE AS WELL AS CALLING PERFECTION A '******'. I AM A HIGH-AND-MIGHTY WHITE KNIGHT JACKASS WHO KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I should also note that half the forum population left when these left wing fanatics took over saying they fully expected this type of bull**** to happen. They were right and, I guess, I was slow to accept that reality or at least I made a lot of excuses for behavior which never should have been excused. It is just unbelievable .
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I will probably get a one week ban at CFC just for that post I made over here.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
          I would last less than a week at CFC.

MODERATOR ACTION

ATTN AAHZ

THE WORSHIPING OF DEMONS IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE AS WELL AS CALLING PERFECTION A '******'. I AM A HIGH-AND-MIGHTY WHITE KNIGHT JACKASS WHO KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.
          Hey Ming, why don't you post like this?
          Order of the Fly

Comment

My first attempt at a 24 hour fast ended ~3 hours short of my goal...

I'll try again in a few days, I dont remember if the article mentioned how often.

Comment

21 hours is close enough. Good job.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I made it to 24 hours last night... I limited my intake to water, what does your friend do? I'm not sure about what constitutes a fast, I suppose a little food can be eaten. Maybe once a week will be enough

Comment

Water and other liquids with no sugar or fats (like plain tea). In fact, water is required. Dehydration is unsafe. I would start with once a week and see if you feel a difference. You should also probably get your blood tested after a couple months or so to make sure nothing bad is happening.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

You could get a ketone test kit to see if you're entering ketosis. Probably a 1 day fast won't get you there if you have a high carb diet anyway, and it may not be what you're shooting for. But it is one of the physical indicators that can tell you when fasting (or a low carb diet) is making a difference in how your body is functioning.

Comment

I would also urge drinking normal amounts of water (8 x 8 oz glasses per day) during fasting periods.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm not sure I drink that much even on days I play golf, some days I barely drink any water

maybe thats why I'm prone to nasty leg cramps after a round of golf

I read somewhere low magnesium can do that too

Comment

Working...
                        X