Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why were Greek and Roman thinkers considered authoritative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of the art, they've created.

Comment

Originally posted by ambriel View Post
      Because of the art, they've created.
      I really hope you are not just a spambot. :desire:
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

if you throw the rock fast enough wont it acquire an orbit?

Comment

You don't need to throw it fast for it to acquire an orbit, it will not hold it for very long though.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Well, if Ambriel is a spambot can we still keep her anyways? She can be Poly's own personal spambot. The mods can just go in once and a while and erase any links that might pop-up in her posts. It is a win-win.

Ming, don't make me pull rank on you.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post

I really hope you are not just a spambot. :desire:
              Woah, really? Can't I have an opinion? I think that having a great imagination and being able to explain or have answers to questions no one else has is creative. I mean their mind got to places that the average one hasn't, so in my opinion, it is a type of art.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with your post. We're just starved for new posters around here.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

-We get the bots, you see, as a preponderance of new members posting - most human beings with self respect tending to opt out of this here troll pit. As Lori indicates, AAZH was actually making a positive and welcoming statement. -And you seem cool, are definitely human and welcome, and we hope we aren't able to drive you off with our antics in a hurry.

-Yer 'sposed to welcome the humans, <s>gentlemen</s> guys, if you care about having people to talk to...
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Most of the bots we get can't even string together coherent sentences, it's like an infestation of aphasiatic spambots.
                    One of the Spam-bots threads was called "sdouhvo slbqeoabvp pwnefvbw wr"
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Oh, that's just Welsh. You don't recognize it?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                      X