X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marilyn Manson Can't Hang

Marilyn Manson Ends Show Abruptly After Apparent Onstage Meltdown

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...own/ar-BBJdQmI

The stuff AAHZ 'plays' with knows no station. Humans are insects not even worthy of crushing, so if you are blessed by the Dark Lords you better know how to handle it.

"According to various fan posts from the concert, Manson went on several long, angry, incoherent rants, repeatedly asking fans to say they love him"

You don't demand things. You either have the powar or you do not. And if you have it expect to lose it. But expect to have it forever. If you do not understand this, this life will destroy you. AAHZ was TRAINED and conditioned to be a vessel of Satan. I still learn every day. I don't just sing good, dress like a freak, impress girls with money, and paint my fingernails black. AAHZ has black marks under his eyes. NATURAL. A gift from the Dark Lords.

Manson better beg for forgiveness. There is no forgiveness, son.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Dude was too high.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Let me clarify -

He was obviously comfortably numb, however he was too numb to perform.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It has come to AAHZ's attention, based on all circumstances, that I may in fact be a prophet of Satan. Things are happening to AAHZ and to other people in my life now that I cannot ignore. I say this without swag or boast. in fact, I did not ask for this at all and I consider myself a supreme dip**** that only wants to hide in his room eating Chinese food and playing video games until I am 90 years old and die.

But if I am a prophet I might as well see what happens. If I am wrong, good, lock me in the loony bin where I belong.

BUT IF I'M RIGHT...

Order of the Fly

Comment

The amount of power I wield is beyond any measure of arrogance or vanity I could possibly covey with my puny mortal mind.

I am the worst thing that you can see in your life. Or the greatest. Be humble.

I will.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

am
            hx
            T

Comment

Revenge will be served so cold the plate be frozen.
              Last edited by ZEE; February 19, 2018, 02:28. Reason: lol
              Order of the Fly

Comment

THINK OF IT AS... THERAPY.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I thought this thread was about a washed up singer?

Comment

You've been gone too long. AAHZ-Thradesâ„¢ have a life of their own.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

2-13ihcAE3RA

Comment

AAHZ-Thradesâ„¢ are by default, also Sava-Thradesâ„¢. His poasts are like he created the thrade whatever the topic.

remember this.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

ZEE-Thradesâ„¢?

Comment

How about something educational?
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              ZEE-Thradesâ„¢?

AAHZ was never in control of himself. Beelzebub has shown me the way.

Don't get it twisted though. I can still whip out a can of AAHZ on somebody's ass. But now I keep it where it belongs. In the can.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X