No announcement yet.

If you hear voices in your head...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAHZ does not want to be a prophet, however. I simply want to do...

NOTHING.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

To the OP

Take your earbuds out.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Not me man. This guy.

ABC is facing mounting criticism after its panelists on “The View” mocked Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith. Detractors of “The View” are focusing on the fact that ABC News, which claims to be an unbiased broadcast news operation, oversees such a nakedly partisan program with one “token” conservative.

FOX is outraged that some woman on TV claimed it was mental illness to be hearing voices (as Pence claims he does). They (FOX) are spinning it as an attack on "Christians" which it clearly isn't. As the "offensive woman" pointed out there is a difference between talking to god and hearing him talking to you.

My opinion - If you are hearing voices besides your own you should probably get that checked out.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If you think the voices are angels or God, you are definitely crazy.

Comment

Like I said, people that try to walk AAHZ path go insane, commit suicide, or are publicaly humiliated.

Unless I start performing miracles and wizard magic, however, I will not be believed. And since I seek no fame or want to help or cure anybody anyway I don't care.

Don't worry about AAHZ, tho. Ba'al and Ishtar were harsh but fair teachers and Satan (Enki) has taken good care of my mind and body.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

Fortunately Mike Pence is most likely bull****ting to appeal to his stupid redneck base.

Comment

I'm not sure how comforting that is....
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

All the voices in my head, calling Gloria.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

So what's with voices outside my head. I suppose they aren't mine, should I write them all off as irrelevant???
                    Blah

Comment

I do.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                      X