It has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has begun

The inevitable torrent of "thoughts and prayers" has started.

I feel better knowing that I'm not doing anything constructive about the problem either.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Indeed, Uncle Sparky, indeed.
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Now there is a poster I haven't seen in a while.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Now there is a poster I haven't seen in a while.
          Thought I'd pop in and see if things are better these days.

I don't see either Mr. Duplicity or Dumbass around so that's a distinct improvement.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Temporarily banned and given up, I think.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think his ban ended earlier this week. So I hope given up is the option.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Things are slower but much nicer imho.

It's a shame what has happened to the Deadpool though. Looks like a derelict thread.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately JRabbit had RL commitments and didn't have the time. No one else stepped up.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kinder.png
Views:	65
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	9342634
                    Still banned in the USA for safety reasons...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Comment

I heard about someone killed in a Kinder Surprise Attack.

It didn't make the news because there were only 3 dead iirc.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's why we move them by pipeline in Canada through Kinder Morgan.
                          For safety reasons.

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Thought I'd pop in and see if things are better these days.
                        Good to see that you are alive and kicking

All we now need is Embalmer to pop in so we can create yet another nerdy/nutty movie thread

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

Name:	kinder.png
Views:	65
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	9342634
                          Still banned in the USA for safety reasons...
                          They sorta got around it?

Name:	1510608285-kinder-egg.png
Views:	28
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	9342732

The popular European candy was previously banned in the U.S.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X