Trump Steps in it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    Presidents shouldn't be saying that crap where people that will take advantage of it will. But then what does he know? He'll probably get away with denying he even said it.

FAKE NEWS.
    He already IS denying it. Plus he cancelled his trip to the UK (Britons Rejoice!) blaming Obama for something the Dubyah did.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
      One. Shirts and cars aren’t people.
      But Soylent Green is people
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Many ppl don't know it was only named "Soylent" first. It became "Soylent Green" then cuz the marketing guys wanted to stress it's made from a renewable resource

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

I was told that ppl in those countries prefer "developing country" over "3rd world country" /2 cents
          We paved over paradise and put up a parking lot... God told our ancestors to lead humble and austere lives, development comes from the evil one
          Last edited by Berzerker; January 14, 2018, 20:41.

Comment

The evil one.

The one that taught me to be humble and austere.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Mississippi usually takes the 'honor' of being America's anal orifice (I'm trying to think of more family friendly terms)
              Sphincter sounds fine to me, it is anatomically and biologically correct, it sounds medical and 100% family friendly.

Even the definition sounds very nice: A sphincter is a circular muscle that normally maintains constriction of a natural body passage or orifice and which relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning.

And when called such, you may even feel special as this is kind of an unusual muscle.

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
              X