New Age President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Age President?

Much more talk about Oprah 2020. Honestly, I think she is the biggest threat. She is a winner.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

It might take one reality star to beat another. I've never been a fan of her's but I'd take her over the dumpster. I'd rather we have two experienced candidates. (and no, not Ted )
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oprah is racist against white people, especially white men. I figured you would be a big fan of anyone like that.

Comment

And as always, you figured wrong.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Much more talk about Oprah 2020. Honestly, I think she is the biggest threat. She is a winner.
          It's just talk. I hope.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Image the circus 2020 would become.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I heard that MSM is already trying to hack the election and get Oprah elected.

Comment

I heard that Trump is a cocaine addict, and that's why he can't focus on reading anything longer than a tweet.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

or a straw

Comment

they have Trump on tape from '99 suggesting he and Oprah could run and kick ass

Comment

Trump was a more-or-less Democrat in '99.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        I heard that Trump is a cocaine addict, and that's why he can't focus on reading this longer than a tweet.
                        The truth is out there.
                        Last edited by BradRenfro; January 10, 2018, 03:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          they have Trump on tape from '99 suggesting he and Oprah could run and kick ass
                          That's before she said that you're racist if you disagree with Obama. That certainly includes Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            I heard that MSM is already trying to hack the election and get Oprah elected.
                            I heard Russia is planning stepping up it's hacking to get the dumpster re-elected.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

I heard Russia is planning stepping up it's hacking to get the dumpster re-elected.
                              Putin is our only hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X