Fire & Fury - a thread for Kid to disparage the Michael Wolff book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire & Fury - a thread for Kid to disparage the Michael Wolff book

I see that the cease-and-desist letter and lawsuit to prevent publication worked really well, getting the book into stores today instead of next Tuesday. Winning!

The most amazing thing to me is that Trump personally approved Michael Wolff hanging out inside the West Wing for months.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      I see that the cease-and-desist letter and lawsuit to prevent publication worked really well, getting the book into stores today instead of next Tuesday. Winning!

The most amazing thing to me is that Trump personally approved Michael Wolff hanging out inside the West Wing for months.
      The really funny thing is that seemingly he was only supposed to have hhis WH permissions only or the first 100 days of Trumps presidency.
      But obviously they forgot to rescind the permission after this time and so he hung around a lot longer
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think he approved Wolff's original presence because he assumed that it would just highlight his GREATNESS
        And once the cat is out of the bag...................
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't see why that would surprise you. We know Trump doesn't have a good grasp of the consequences of his actions and is predisposed to seek attention. Having somebody around purely to pay attention to him would be very appealing.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I mean, the man is doing the "c'mon, push the goddam button" routine from Rush Hour with Kim Jong Un. We are not talking about a paragon of good judgment here.

1011 1100

Comment

He has 38.5% approval now, it has been going up for weeks now?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

considering his hard core base, it would be tough for it to go a lot lower.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

It was down to 36%.

I am not expecting 20% or 10%... but anything that is more than noise above proven floors concerns and confuses me.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

With the stock market were it is, he's going to get a small bump from that.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm not sure how it went UP, though. It's climbed 2 points since mid-December per fivethirtyeight. I really don't know how this works.
                        1011 1100

Comment

They'll probably do a movie about the Trump presidency starring Kevin Spacey....
                          Blah

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nick Nolte

While I'm making a lot of money from the Market it hasn't changed my opinion of him but I'm sure it has impacted some others.
                          The only real question is when to get out before the inevitable downturn. The eternal question for all investors.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Someone created a parody on the stories which are likely contained in the book (a story about Trump watching gorilla doumentaries) and had to rename his channel because too many people believed the story to be true

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/st...mund%2Fpage216
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X