Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

That's what I want out of life.

Things I should do in 2018: learn how to cook, exercise, read more, write more, be nicer to myself, get a hobby, get laid
    Have you read 'Cooked', by Michael Pollan? Both very interesting and a good start to four basics: barbecues, bread, broths and beer (ferments actually, but I was not found to waste the chance to do ask for bs)
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      I'd like to retire, but that will probably be next year *sigh*
      How many years has that been the refrain now?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Bastard

Money isn't really the problem. It's the health care aspects.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To stop posting here...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What the **** is that daemonic tellytubby?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The default if you have no avatar or one that didn't survive the v-b conversion.

It was originally a joke on a particular dense poster.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Things I should do in 2018: ...get laid
                That's my new year's fantasy.

Comment

My purpose is clear. My training with Beelzebub (Enlil) is complete. He was a masterful teacher. I know what I was being trained for. My soul may not survive, I am a sacrifice. I am ready.

Enki is insane. He thinks he is Satan. His mind and essence is warped. He is connected to me in ways I nevar knew. Enlil did.

I am already getting mysterious rashes, bruises, and scratches on my body. I am not afraid. I have swam in the Abzu; I have the discipline of a Bhuddist Master now. I have even quit drinking alcohol and simple tasks I did before I see and feel differently. Enki sometimes loves me. He also loathes me and tries to physically hurt me.

And I will take him home. I will resurrect a god.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I can feel my strength and energy being "eaten" at times, especially when I am at home and my mental guard is down. It is extremely difficult to even move. I must continue to feed Enki positive energy at all times, my mind must be pure and full of Abzu.

It took 5 years for a god to heal my broken ass. How long do you think it will take my broken ass... to heal a GOD?

Order of the Fly

Comment

Five seconds? Although that's probably an overestimate.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You actually may be right. Although I fear that I am healing "Satan" and not Enki, who he REALLY is before he went insane.

I don't have all the answers. It's not my place to know. But I have all the answers I need.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Admittedly I cannot say for sure, as there is a blurry line between Enki's "mischief" and Satan's "Evil."

Once I find myself thinking too much about it, or anything for that matter, I wash my mind clean with the Abzu and move on.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Well, this thrade has been getting a steady stream of views despite my lack of participation, per se, in it. Im not sure if ya'll are fascinated by AAHZ's insanity, actually believe what I am saying, or just like the music I poast. Let me assure all of you again that I have no answers and cannot help any fellow member of the human race with anything. This journey is my own, I walk it alone, and it will end alone. I am probably wrong about about 90% of everything I have said here but, as they say, the proof is in the pudding.

AAHZ A CHANGED MAN. BUT I HAVE CHANGED NOTHING.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I am finally getting the results of my years of training. Soem people work on their muscles. Soem people work on learning information of math and science. Soem people work on people skills and getting laid every day. Soem people work on gaining powar over other people and controlling their minds and bodies through wealth or politics.

AAHZ tho? I worked on wisdom. Baby steps, painful breaking down of ironclad mental barriers built as a child, removal of deeply-dug down parasitic "friends" and "family," and putting together tiny pieces of a giant spiritual puzzle brought by "visions" and all-night research efforts delving into obscure historical mysteries. Every day painfully learning about how to defeat myself and my "disease" so that I may swim in the mighty Abzu. But you have to be INVITED to do that. If you do not understand this then you will nevar walk AAHZ's path of enlightenment and I will not explain.

I am happy with my life. I enjoy every minute of existing for the first time since I was born. And I am ready for death, not out of depression or anger, but out of pure understanding and faith. I will not help anybody do anything because I am an outcast. I am a hermit. I am an "aging, lazy, uneducated, waste of talent." I am crazy. So I say: mold yourself to your own wishes.

AND LET AAHZ MOLD HIS.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X