AAHZ Has 'Runner's Knee' You Guise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ Has 'Runner's Knee' You Guise

So I self-diagnosed myself with Arthritis earlier this year and I gave up to the fact I was becoming an old fart who will be all hunched over and shuffling around slowly with a cane for the rest of my life. I even BOUGHT a cane a few months ago.

Pretty sharp cane too, tho. But I digress. So at the behest of family I finally went to an Orthopedic Surgeon today, a pretty famous one too from what I heard. Helped all kinds of athletes on professional sports teams. After looking at MRI's and asking questions and watching me walk, he determined that I had Patellofemoral Disorder of my left knee: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patell..._pain_syndrome

So next week I have to meet with a physical therapest. I hafta tape it up, wear special shoe insoles, and do all kinds of exercises and **** for an unknown period of time from this point forward. Kinda sucks, as that is cutting into my beer-drinking and video-game time, the moast impoartant things in my life. Hot girls? Gangbangin' with my Crip Set? Going to family events? LOL! Nope. Beer, video games, and a dark room. (possibly lots of an oily substance as well.)

Last edited by ZEE; April 16, 2022, 23:35.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

I'll pray for you ... to God.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Congrats .... definitely better than Arthritis, I guess
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yeah, getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah AAHZ. Be grateful that you aren't an old transpublican.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

or an old trumpette
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

beer and video games are bad for the knees

eat better food and stretch

Comment

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

okay, you can play video games

Comment

Working...