First to Last Jedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First to Last Jedi

30 minutes before screen time and we’re the only two in the theater. Happy coincidence that we’re staying over here in Tagbilaran.

Well the movie should be over by now. WELLL
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, would be nice to hear if it was great (again).

But pls. no spoilers (or only with tags)
      Blah

Comment

the reviews i've read since the pre-releases have been favorable. So I'm hopeful. Will know in a few days
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll probably skip the first week or so of screenings to avoid the larger crowds. I'm taking the week between Xmas and new years off, so I might go then.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

No plot spoilers, but reading may harm the movie going experience. Seriously.

Spoiler:
            I expect major fanboy hate on this one. For background I loved Rogue, would put it in the top 3 with 4 and 5. 6 was ok. 7 was fun, if cheesey and predictable. I enjoyed 1-3 for what they were, high quality CGI spacey wars.

Last is well named if I was ranking them ... no flow, like if PETA made a remake of 5 and 6, threw in some 1-3, and blended it all up. It’s better than that sounds, worth the price of admission for me at least ... but if you hated 1-3 or heavy handed environmentalism ...

Comment

It starts at 9:15. It is currently 8:45. We are at the. Arclight La Jolla
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Guess I will be the last to the last Jedi ... going on 12/22
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                X