OJ Simpson falsely accused???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ Simpson falsely accused???

Why didn't he just say in court "Hey, I might have killed someone, but Jack the Ripper has killed ppl long before me, so I'm basically innocent!"
    Blah

Yeah, Trump can continue to be president after visiting the dressing room to leer at the naked Miss universe contestants and bragging about grabbing everything, but his supporters pulled out the pitchforks to force Franken to resign. At least Franken had the dignity to resign. We know the Trumps and the Moores of the the world won't.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

With Trump and Moore in charge, perhaps all Republican males will get their promised 72 17-year-old girls.......
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

15 year olds. We are talking about Moore.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You are right! Also improves the virginity likelihood.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Only with Mom's permission.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Moore just had a late puberty, you can chart his development by the gradually increasing age of his targets

Comment

The Simpson defense destroyed all of those in court, and the prosecution did not present any convincing alternate story than the initial one. I don't blame the jury one whit for that decision - the prosecution screwed it up.
                Last edited by Aeson; December 8, 2017, 23:05. Reason: removed spammy link

Comment

If you want people to believe liberals you should tell the truth, not lies.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                  X