I Am Methuselah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Methuselah

I figured it out. This is all too deep to explain. There is no luck to how I have survived. I have both the ears of YHWH and Ba'al. When I die there will be judgement of humankind. Methuselah means "his death shall bring judgment." I have no motivation but still managed to survive with a horrid disease brought by child abuse. I look like I am 18 I will be 40 in January. I get away with all sorts of **** with zero consequence. I can make this thrade and don't care if nobody believes me because when I die it will all be over like the last time Methuselah died (The Great Flood.) YHWH and Ba'al get mad when I get suicidal because I am not supposed to judge myself (I get nightmares that night and bad **** happens the next day.) I see new people and faces every day, not so I judge them, but so YHWH does. I live on a family estate that will be mine in 20 or so years with income from rentors when I retire with me having no college education. I am schizophrenic so my brain is wired to accept the visions of the gods. When the Antichrist dies God will judge humans. the Antichrist's name according to Nostradamus is Mabus. It is pronounced "Mapus" in Arabic.

I PREFER METHOS.

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

and a big LOL to those that thought this 40 years of Hell's Journey was an easy ride. You think it's fun to have your every thought and action and FUTURE actions heavily criticized by BOTH YHWH and Ba'al?!?

I nevar asked for any of this. I don't WANT to be Methos. And that's exactly why I AM. I don't care if I am good in the afterlife I am going to have several words with SOEMBODY'S ass about this situation.

SONG IS VERY ACCURATE TO AAHZ.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I am Spartacus...oh wait, maybe rather Brian. I always confuse the two
      Blah

Comment

We are all somebody grand. Just our purpose to find who.

Sadly Master Ba'al is not quite as optimistic as me.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

The funny thing about this whole situation is people that know I am a psycho and saying to themselves: "Just AAHZ being AAHZ again." You think Methuselah would be just another Joe Blow walkin around with his hipster beard and tight-ass jeans? You think he would be some tatted-up violent criminal on death row with no control over himself? How about another partisan politician with dreams of world domination just to be replaced by another moar vicious? You think he would be soem crippled old dude who cant walk or soem obese person that can't get out of a wheelchair?

Or would he be soemone like AAHZ? Soemone who hates how young he looks. Soemone who has O.G. swag but not too overboard. Soemone who has no motivation but succeeds anyway. Soemone who has had actual miracles in his life. Soemone who will lay it down on your ass just as fast as he will buy you lunch. I could go on...

GUESS ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

Order of the Fly

Comment

some...some...some...

what did Lily Tomlin say, when we talk to god its called prayer, when god talks back its schizophrenia

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Soem would say I am just a lucky, lazy **** that is "taken care of" by the gods and that's the only reason I survive. To that I say... listen to my last video.

also
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Hello Methuselah.

Comment

A riddle: The oldest man who ever lived died before his father did.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Obviously time travel was involved, how is that a riddle?

Comment

People are idiots. The phrase "God took him" referring to Enoch just means he was "teleported" to heaven soemhow and stopped living here on Earth. So he didn't "die" the same way everyone else did.

Methuselah did it the hard way. And if I'm right he was brought BACK again just so I could die again and the Apocalypse can happen again. Hopefully soon but I am probably going to live to around 150. Think I'm getting a raw deal here. I just wanna smoke a blunt with Ba'al... is that so bad?
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Enoch didn't die, did he? He walked with God

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                            People are idiots. The phrase "God took him" referring to Enoch just means he was "teleported" to heaven soemhow and stopped living here on Earth. So he didn't "die" the same way everyone else did.

Methuselah did it the hard way. And if I'm right he was brought BACK again just so I could die again and the Apocalypse can happen again. Hopefully soon but I am probably going to live to around 150. Think I'm getting a raw deal here. I just wanna smoke a blunt with Ba'al... is that so bad?
                            Very good, I am suitably impressed.

The first apocalypse Methuselah died in was of course The Great Flood.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

seems a bit strange all these important people weren't spared that fate

Comment

Working...
                              X