Comment

3 days from my wife bday
      <3

Comment

she just saw kid cudi the other day
        she charges for the snap

Comment

funny troll eh?

Kendrick Lamar - Humble (Skrillex Remix) [Official Audio]Watch the official audio video for Skrillex’s remix of “Humble” by Kendrick Lamar Download/stream: h...

Comment

what now?

/\/\

stay tuned

Comment

Do not waste your videos in a stream. Few if any will listen or dig through days later. You must space out and be patient. Let a day or 2 go by between poasts. Let it cook in people's minds.

When AAHZ poasts a video, it's an automatic A-Lister off rep my alone.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Good luck Sava!

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

For what it is worth I hope it works out for you though there is going to be a hell of a lot of competition so good luck.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sava, I ran soem numbers for you.

It looks like you will be a multimillionaire by next July. Keep at it and do not let anyone talk you out of this. YOU DID IT!
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I didn't want to make a new thread, and this seems like the perfect place ... so:

Facebook and Australia's e-Safety Commissioner are working together to stop people publishing intimate pictures without consent.

Comment

I have seen several weed related projects cross my desk in a professional capacity. I note that the City of Desert Hot Springs and several others are all banking on indoor grow corridors with just one project projected to have more than a million square feet of grow space which they might even double stack. These are $60 million projects and there are tons of them all over just in this state. We will be well beyond hobbiest or even local production and into true industrial scale production.

With those kind of supply numbers, even before the first sale is even made, you are going to see whole sale prices relentlessly drop like a rock and it will only be large multinationals who survive.
                        Last edited by Dinner; November 15, 2017, 16:08.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Good luck, hopefully Trump doesn't put you in federal prison!

Comment

Working...
                          X