Stargate discovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate discovered

What else would you put into a secret chamber in a pyramid ? They even used cosmic rays to find it !

Physicists have used the by-products of cosmic rays to reveal a large, previously unidentified chamber inside the 4,500-year-old Great Pyramid in Giza, Egypt. The find is the first discovery since the nineteenth century of a major new space inside the pyramid.

And yep, the coverup has already started

Egyptologists have been quick to dismiss any idea of finding lost treasure in the 30-metre-long void.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Great thing ... hope they know that they have to search for the chevron for Tau`ri first
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

apparently the builders added a chamber above the grand gallery following a similar design to alleviate pressure below

Comment

I like the theory of the massive counterweight system, presumably to get those heavy stones up to the top.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The big question is, when the egypts will authorize some archaeologicl dig to gain entrance to the chamber ... guess they won't like the thought that they have to damage the pyramid in order to do so.
          Another question is, whether the examination of Chephrens pyramid also will uncover new rooms.

And if / when they will examine the great Sphinx in a similar manner (which IIMHO is a bigger mystery than the pyramids)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Of course this is not a Stargate, but the home of the mummy. Unless the mummy is using a Stargate as home. FACT!
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              Of course this is not a Stargate, but the home of the mummy. Unless the mummy is using a Stargate as home. FACT!
              Too bad.
              Last edited by fred grimes; November 8, 2017, 03:24.

Comment

Rick Grimes

TWD season 8 opener :disappointed:
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X