Great Tits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Tits!

Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

It seems the great tits in England have adapted their beaks to access English bird feeders. This has happened gradually over the last 40 years. The same evolution has not been noticed among the great tits in mainland Europe. The tits in both Netherlands and England have the same genetic roots, have been heavily studied, and the English great tits are evolving...
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

A couple of tits are often flying around in my neighbourhood hehe.

Also, my avatar approves of this thread
    Blah

Comment

Opening this thread was quite a disappointment.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What, because it sucks? Yes, it's hard to get excited about tits when sucking is involved.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I like tits and boobies.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Tits that adapt
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

What about Hooters?
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

But... this is *proof* of evolution... where's our resident deniers? (Or has BK posted... I often can't see his posts )
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I am not even sure if Ben actually denies evolution, now that he is a catholic
                  (AFAIK the catholic church (in contrast to, for example, lots of evangelical fundamentalists) doesn't deny that evolution took and takes place )
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A couple of years ago he did not believe in evolution. He was already Catholic then.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

A friend of mine created a really successful poster on all the different types of Tits, called, obviously enough, "Tits".

She's recently done a new one called "Cocks".

They're actually really rather good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Now is this really the true test of sophistication? What's the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions tits and cocks.
                        What answer should provide the higher score.?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The winner of the test should be given the title of "**** Master; Ruler of Farm Poultry"
                          edit:why did my post get censored? this is blatant prejudice against chickens! Chickenist i say! CHICKENIST!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Thus rah's answer ... unbiased forum software thinks of birds when hearing "tits", and thinks of naughty things when hearing "cocks". It appears our server is gay.

Comment

I just realised that now I have given Ben the opportunity to prove Gay Conversion reprogramming is effective ...

Comment

Working...
                              X