Now old enough to vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now old enough to vote

That's right, my account is now old enough to vote. But what will it do as it goes out into the big world and becomes independent? Or will it? Maybe it will live at home for the next 15 years in my basement.

The continuity is impressive. Yes, Apolyton has stood the test of time. The rest of the internet, clearly, has not. Also, I'm a *slightly* different person. Not everything has changed, though. I was recently playing "Civilization." Other things are just not the same. I was doing all right on King level, King, I say. It was pretty unfair.

Fight your valiant, vain battle with entropy until you can no longer fight, as members are born, grow up, grow old, and die. Here's to the next zillion years at Apolyton, for you and for I. Mostly you.

Originally posted by Hunter Hutchins View Post
    Fight your valiant, vain battle with entropy until you can no longer fight, as members are born, grow up, grow old, and die.
    That's the only way this world is getting rid of AAHZ, as moast people I have evar known, including immediate family, has failed MISERABLY in their grand scheme to derail, mislead, gaslight, control, destroy, brainwash, intimidate, lock-up, change, and moast of all KILL me (Much like Apolyton.)

HERE'S TO VICTORY

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Hutchins View Post

Fight your valiant, vain battle with entropy until you can no longer fight, as members are born, grow up, grow old, and die. .
      A recent thread at poly revealed that not everyone is ok with dying. So this matter is still open

Blah

Comment

Why are you still a warlord after 18 years?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Presumably because he has not spent the past 18 years relentlessly spamming the OT?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              Ah, good point. I'm really good at lurking.

I don't know...I never really connected with the community here. I made my thousands of posts on other sites, which, as I hinted, are long gone. It's weird to think back to that time. I came here looking for Civilization 2 scenarios and tilesets. Some games I played had great fan sites like this one, others, nothing. There were lots of reasons I never spent much time on this forum.

Fun fact: I created this account with a 14.4K modem on a 66Mhz 486.

Comment

Now that is a blast frpm the past. I had a 28.8k modem on my C128 back in 1990.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                X